We Promise to Keep You Safe
- At Argyll Explorer we offer you a service for one family group from one household only, which reduces the risk of being infected by COVID-19.
- The vehicle is deep cleaned daily
- Door handles, steering wheel and brake are cleaned throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided.
- Your temperature will be checked with a non-contact thermometer at the start of the journey.
- When outside of the vehicle, the guide and driver will maintain a 2m distance from clients.
- Argyll Explorer has a Good to Go Certificate confirming that it conforms to the highest standards required during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We Ask in Return That You
- bring a face mask to wear in the taxi and in shops and museums.
- For the purposes of NHS Track & Trace, we ask you to supply the name, address, email address and telephone number of all guests in the party, or alternatively, the same details for the group leader plus the number of people in the group.
- Please do not arrive for your tour if you feel unwell, have a temperature or a persistent cough.
Your Legal Rights
- You are not obliged to supply data for NHS Track & Trace, but we recommend it to allow NHS Track & Trace to identify the people you have been in contact with, and who, in the worst-case scenario, may have been infected by COVID-19.
- Please note that data held about you and your group for the purposes of NHS Track & Trace, will be held securely for 21 days and then deleted.
- You have the right to withdraw or rectify your data from the NHS Track & Trace scheme at any time.